Kate Noble is an Australian makeup artist who started her career in 2006, and now works together with her styling team in Shanghai.
During her career as a makeup artist Kate has gained substantial experience in the fashion and media industry and career highlights so far include:
- 2013- 2014 Key makeup artist for Burberry Beauty, China.
- Being invited to work on the Shanghai episodes shooting of America's Next Top Model Season 9, working closely with noted fashion photographer Nigel Barker.
- Key makeup artist for Empire of the Sun's ARIA award winning 'Walking on a Dream' music video.
- Shooting TV commercials for Wilson Sporting Goods featuring tennis champions Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic.
- Key makeup artist to 'Piers Morgan on Shanghai' shooting.
- Accompanying Wentworth Miller as his personal makeup artist during his China tour.
- Working with celebrity photographers Bettina Rheims and Jeff Scortino.
- Having her makeup featured on the cover of China's 'Esquire' magazine, Italy's 'Estetica Protagonist', Filipino fashion magazines 'MEGA' & 'Imagine' and Destinasian magazine.
- Shooting national advertising campaigns for L'Oreal, Phillips, Schwarzkopf, Clairol, C&A, Crocs, Colgate, Adidas, Aquascutum, 7up and more.
- Invited to Unilever seminar as a guest speaker on beauty trends.